In case you missed any of the great ideas we explored this month on Tchers’ Voice, let’s recap our smart September lineup, filled with great ideas from passionate educators just like you! Read on to find the best videos, blog articles and newsletter round-ups to make your October even better.
Six New Videos
Creating Citizen Scientists: Connecting Students to the World
Tchers’ Voice Blog
- The Necessity of Instructional Coaching: Helping New Teachers Thrive
- Tch Tips: Make the Most Out of Your Coaching Experience
- Are You Coachable?
- Putting Thoughts on Paper: Start with a Storyboard!
- Word of the Day
- Building Literacy Skills Through Storytelling
Social Justice and Equity
- Respecting Black Boys In a Way That Supports Excellence
- Connecting Black Boys and Their Families with School and Success
The Tch Newsletter delivers updates on new videos, inspiring lesson plan ideas, and Teaching Channel news every other Saturday. This is the perfect newsletter for teachers, administrators, and education professionals. Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up today to start receiving ideas you can use tomorrow in your classroom.
Need more resources? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page so that you can get more resource ideas delivered to your inbox every Saturday.