Get started as a...
Teaching Channel Video Subscription
Get unlimited access to our 1,400+ video library with a monthly or yearly Teaching Channel Content Subscription. Our videos have been carefully vetted by education professionals to ensure they'll help you understand current trends, follow best teaching practices and help your students grow.
Subscribers can also get access to:
- Teaching Channel's PD Express courses. Each course takes under 2 hours to complete so you can get the training you need in the time that you have.
- Downloadable resources and materials accompanying many of our videos
- Personal Resource page where you can create your own library of saved videos
- The Teaching Channel Recorder app to record teaching practice and privately upload for self-reflection and review.
Teaching Channel Plus
Give your educators the training they deserve using our private, online professional learning platform. We're ready to help you quickly transition your team online to ensure they get the best-in-class professional learning they need.
Teaching Channel Plus allows you to:
- Personalize one of our 55+ existing learning plans or build your own using our vast content library
- Integrate Teaching Channel's content into your team's learning plan. Assign videos to your team and allow them to tag teaching practices, contribute to discussion topics, and annotate footage to promote self-reflection and collaboration.
- Access our 1,400+ best-in-class videos in topics like New Teachers, Classroom Management, Technology in the Classroom, and more
Want more? We now offer content bundles in subjects like The Danielson Framework for Teaching (FFT) Clusters, School Safety, and New Teachers to help you personalize your growth. Each bundle features an easy to follow learning plan with separated modules that you can complete on your own time.
- 21+ hours of content per bundle
- Get access to a tailored video library
- Designed to be useful for grades K-12 and for a variety of student populations
- Contains learning materials in multiple formats, lengths and modalities