From Thanksgiving word searches to turkey arts and crafts, get your students in the “gobble-gobble” spirit by checking out these fun activities!
- We love this simple Your Teacher is Thankful for You printable. You can create one for each of your students, or you can make your own and ask students to write what they are thankful for this year.
- Print out one of these Thanksgiving Word Searches for a quiet classroom activity for students to work on once they have completed their independent practices.
- Take a look at these adorable, themed activity sheets for students of all ages.
- When in doubt, these coloring pages will be a kid favorite.
Educational Thanksgiving Games
- Help your students brush up on their history knowledge with a scavenger hunt.
- For a twist on the traditional game, try Thanksgiving BINGO!
- Get your students in the Thanksgiving spirit while reinforcing their CCSS writing skills with this Thanksgiving Writing Activity for grades 3-6 (easily adaptable to other grades).
Festive Arts and Crafts
- You’ll love these Turkey Tissue Paper Crafts to help younger students learn their numbers and colors in a festive way. You can also modify this for older students by incorporating math problems in each section.
- You can’t go wrong with these quick, easy, and traditional turkey handcrafts. Ask students to show off their artistic skills by personalizing their turkeys.
Happy Thanksgiving from Teaching Channel!