Customized Professional Development for Large Districts
Pick and choose from a wide range of courses, programs, and video tools that match your district’s strategic plan and learning goals.
By Teachers, For Teachers
When we say we understand your needs at Teaching Channel, we mean it. We are a team comprised of hundreds of educators committed to innovating through learning experiences that help teachers thrive and perform at their best. We’ve been where you are and can’t wait to help your district achieve more.
Investing in the right tools for your teachers increases teacher engagement, teacher retention and provides your team with the support they need to learn more and accomplish more in the classroom.
In a large district, teacher and student needs often vary throughout your schools. Customize Professional Development to meet each unique school’s or educator’s needs.
Amplify the impact of your instructional coaches through the power of video. Reduce the time needed to travel between buildings and maximize impact with consistent and meaningful feedback.
Provide efficient and effective new teacher training and substitute teacher preparation with a turnkey solution improving job satisfaction and retention.
“With video, you can get the kind of coaching and reckoning with the truth of your practice and move that really quickly. You have the opportunity to reflect on the video and make a decision on how you want to be better.”
EVOLVE: Professional Development on Demand
Quality professional development can align and inspire educators. With hundreds of courses, modalities, and hours, we’re ready to partner with you to deliver the right fit for your district. We have the ability to combine the learning you need and the flexibility your educators are seeking.
- Give your teachers choice by letting them select the courses that best support their growth goals
- Customize offerings to your district’s unique needs and goals
- Choose the modality that’s best for your teachers’ schedules and your budget: on-demand, via webinar, or in person
- Provide hours-only courses while supporting your teachers’ professional growth and career advancement goals through flex credit courses
ENGAGE Feedback: Video Coaching & Video Library
ENGAGE Feedback allows your teachers to see what is working well in their classroom and what can be improved. Using video as the basis, teaming with Instructional Coaches, or creating Professional Learning Communities, instills a sense of community and support that will change the culture of your district to one of support and continuous improvement. Our library of 1,500+ exemplar videos, allows your teachers to see beyond their classroom walls and experience best-in-class teaching across grade levels and subject areas.
- Connect your teachers virtually, across buildings, to facilitate team-building, sharing of instructional techniques, and collaboration
- Instructional Coaches can easily review videos together to ensure consistency
- An ever-growing library of videos provides strategies for your teaching teams that can be used in the classroom the very next day.
EQUIP New Teacher Development & Substitute Teacher Preparation
Empower your new teachers and substitute teachers through skill-building and increased confidence in the classroom. Through asynchronous and synchronous learning, educators are empowered with flexibility and growth to become the teacher they strive to be. Improve retention and reduce the churn of new teachers and substitute teachers by providing the necessary support designed to help your educators feel successful in the classroom.
- Programs developed by seasoned educators
- Strategies for key topics such as classroom management and building student relationships
- Resources and ideas that can immediately be put to use in the classrooms
- Access to the video library and 1500+ videos providing examples and inspiration from award-winning teachers with just a few simple clicks
Learn More About Our Solutions
Playbook for School & District Leaders
Video gives coaches and athletes the same thing that all educators want— and need: relevant, actionable feedback that...
Simple Ways to Use Video & Self-Reflection to Grow Professionally
This eBook includes a framework for reflection and features four prominent education voices' thoughts on fresh ways to...
How to Create a Teacher Coaching Program that Works
Learn why professional learning supported by instructional coaching must be intentionally designed.
Teaching Channel is a division of K12 Coalition, an organization built for our mission of teaching for the greater good. Our wide-ranging products and services help solve the complex challenges that can hinder teacher recruitment, morale, performance and classroom impact. From alternative certification to continuing education and professional development to custom solutions for schools and institutions, we are a group of educators from diverse backgrounds and professional experiences committed to making a difference in our schools and kids’ lives.