What's the most important thing for teachers and parents to prioritize during hybrid learning? Continue learning from Doug Lemov and Wendy Amato in part 2 of their conversation (listen to part 1 here!). In this episode, Doug outlines his strategies for routines that help connect your "Room-ers" and "Zoom-ers" and how to make hybrid lessons feel more purposeful.
Want to hear more from Doug and Teaching Channel? Sign up for a 15-hour professional development course to watch real lessons from online and hybrid classrooms.
Wendy Amato earned her Master’s in Education and PhD in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Virginia. She holds an MBA from James Madison University. Wendy began teaching in 1991, has served as a Middle School Administrator, and still teaches at UVA’s School of Education. She has delivered teacher professional development workshops and student leadership workshops in the US and internationally. Wendy and her family live near Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Join a free webinar series with the Teach Like a Champion team and Wendy
- Sign up for a 15-hour professional development course from Doug and Teaching Channel
- Learn more about Teach Like a Champion
- Jill Mattis' Hybrid Classroom [VIDEO]
- Cultivate a Culture of Error
- Making Hybrid Work: Mika Salazar on Setting up Your Classroom [VIDEO]