Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to effective teaching and classroom management techniques in professional practice.
- Understand how to empower students to take academic risks in the classroom.
- Explore and revisit a variety of ways to manage classroom routines and tasks.
- Recognize new ways of helping students to actively participate in the classroom.
- Implement techniques to improve the classroom experience for all learners.