Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about developing and strengthening your athletic department to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Identify team members who exemplify the skills of Commitment, Communication, Concentration, Control, and Confidence, and how they can share their skills and knowledge with others for further growth and development.
- Share departmental information on roles and responsibilities, professional learning and growth opportunities, collaborative strategies, or time management and organization.
- List stakeholders (individuals, businesses, organizations, etc.) for departmental support with reasoning, two ideas for the type of support, and how you will communicate your request.
- Summarize a challenge or complex situation encountered as a coach or leader and indicate how you would address a similar situation after taking this course.
- Plan a fundraising event, sponsorship opportunity, or marketing campaign for the activities and/or athletic department or one of your programs.