Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about engaging students with the U.S. founding documents, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Refresh an existing hook or introduction with a new hook to start your lesson or unit on the U.S. founding documents.
- Develop or refresh an activity focused on the importance of the Bill of Rights.
- Create a SMART Goal for increasing visibility and perspectives of unrepresented or malaligned groups in the Constitution.
- Introduce and implement a new teaching idea from resources to enhance your teaching of the founding documents.
- Determine micro-goals focused on including opportunities for students to participate in civic engagement.