Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about assessment in physical education to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explore why physical education assessments are meaningful and appropriate for measuring PE skills and adapted PE skills.
- Analyze physical education assessment methods and how they can be used to track student progress.
- Identify ways to use Google Forms for student assessment in physical education.
- Brainstorm ways to apply Grade Level Outcomes, Student Learning Targets, and SWBAT (“Students Will Be Able To”) as tools for measuring student learning outcomes.
- Develop ideas for cultural competence, inclusion, and physical education advocacy.