Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about using games in the classroom, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Create an elevator pitch to inform colleagues of the benefits of using games for teaching and learning.
- Explore and apply learning games and strategies within instruction.
- Develop an informational artifact with information about positive behavior support, and other considerations for using games in the classroom.
- Evaluate various gaming templates to support creation of games for learning.
- Complete a process plan for implementation of a learning game in the classroom.