Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to growth mindsets and mindfulness in the classroom, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, positive impacts of implementing growth mindsets and mindfulness.
- Summarize, in writing, growth mindset and mindfulness implementation ideas for a variety of subject areas.
- Describe, in writing, specific strategies for applying different aspects of growth mindsets and mindfulness in the classroom.
- Explain, in writing, the connection between the growth mindset and mindfulness philosophies.
- Develop a school year-long plan for awareness, using growth mindsets and mindfulness strategies and content.