Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to social and emotional learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing, the definition, competencies and benefits of social emotional learning.
- Summarize, in writing, investigation of instructional approaches to social and emotional teaching and learning.
- Develop social emotional lessons and assessment for implementation.
- Describe, in writing, connections between social emotional learning and curriculum, standards, technology, diversity and college and career readiness.