Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about students who are neurodiverse to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Innovate by adapting a lesson to include aspects of Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
- Create a slideshow about learning strategies for neurodivergent students to share resources with colleagues.
- Implement shifts in behavior management for students who are neurodivergent.
- Challenge the status quo related to ADHD and ASD by creating a resource sharing facts and dispelling myths about the two disorders.