Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about the creation of IEPs, to describe assumptions and insights of
practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional
education practice and growth.
- Design meaningful IEP goals and objectives and present levels of academic achievement
and functional performance (PLAAFP) statements.
- Collaborate with colleagues to find effective ways to collect data, make processes more
efficient, and exchange best practices.
- Implement the BEST (Behavior, Evaluation, Specific, Timely) goal format to create a goal
statement and short-term objectives.
- Challenge the status quo related to IEP writing by evaluating goals and objectives, PLAAFP
statements created in this course.