Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to high-impact practices and Mindframes for Leaders to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Collaborate with teachers to learn about and strengthen collective efficacy.
- Develop shared mastery learning goals with colleagues as a first step toward implementation of mastery learning.
- Create an implementation plan for micro-teaching in your building or district.
- Document ideas for increasing your impact on student learning specific to the concepts of teacher clarity, feedback, formative assessment, or any other high-impact factor from the course text.
- Use questioning to engage in and summarize a dialogue with teachers about better ways to learn and ownership for learning.