Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts to explore inquiry-based learning and questioning best practices, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practices.
- Design an inquiry cycle using curriculum topics and/or standards.
- Investigate the learning benefits of utilizing questioning and inquiry.
- Implement a lesson focused on inquiry-based learning
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to student questioning and teacher-lead questioning techniques.