Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to bullying to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design recommendations for improvements and enhancements to school or district policy related to bullying prevention.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with cross-curricular colleagues to disseminate knowledge on brain science related to bullying.
- Implement a daily practice of dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins (DOSE) in your classroom.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to the bystander effect.