Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to using Google Classroom to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Build and customize your own Google Classroom.
- Collaborate with students or colleagues on an artifact that supports students’ success with Google Classroom.
- Implement the design of various assignment posts to deliver instruction.
- Demonstrate knowledge of grading and feedback features within Google Classroom.
- Develop a list of resources to challenge the status quo related to extensions that enhance and extend the functionality of your Classroom.