Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to building equity with policies and practices for empowering all learners to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Evaluate current practices on The Building Equity Taxonomy.
- Identify policies and procedures in education that impose barriers on students and families.
- Synthesize best practices in instructional excellence and engaged learning through various modalities.
- Develop goals for creating a more equitable classroom/school/district.
- Compile resources that will enhance professional practices and deepen understanding of equity.
- Analyze inequitable practices in your classroom/school/district through an equity audit.