Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to the implementation of digital tools, describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain in a written summary the potential benefits of thoughtfully embedded technology to enhance and support the 4Cs in the classroom.
- Design innovative lessons and student projects that combine the 4Cs– communication, collaboration, creativity and critical thinking, while making use of supportive digital tools.
- Create artifacts demonstrating the features and functions of various digital tools specific to each of the 4Cs.
- Evaluate online resources to be included in a digital toolkit that will guide future classroom technology integration.
- Identify online sources for continued professional development in the areas of technology and the use of digital tools.