Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to teaching with HEART: happiness, engagement, alliances, risk and thought in professional practice.
- Assess how one’s professional practice impacts students and colleagues.
- Explore the necessity of professional and personal connections.
- Recognize the relevance of educational advocacy and one’s professional legacy.
- Understand the significance of collaboration and Professional Learning Communities.
- Analyze how celebrations, school climate and professional feedback influence student learning.