Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to unfinished teaching and learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Prepare a student-led, collaborative activity to address student needs through tiered assignments.
- Implement new classroom practices using teacher-driven strategies, such as designing high-quality relevant and engaging tasks focused on acceleration.
- Develop an action plan that challenges the status quo concerning unfinished learning, teacher student relationships and the needs of historically marginalized students.
- Design a student-centered project or unit to help students develop resilience, confidence, autonomy, and social-emotional skills.