Advancement Courses and Teaching Channel Helping Teachers Thrive in the Classroom
These companies have been hard at work creating a unified platform to help elevate your teaching and accelerate your career.
Our Academic Teams have come together to deliver more than 300 graduate level continuing education courses
Inspired by many of the favorite courses from Advancement Courses, our academic teams are excited to deliver more than 100 new courses on the Teaching Channel platform. August 9 will be the last day to register for courses on the Advancement Courses website. On August 10, Teaching Channel is excited to offer 300+ courses from which you can choose.
Getting Better Every Day
- 800,000 teachers have looked to Advancement Courses and Teaching Channel to strengthen their teaching practice and boost their impact on student learning
- Continuing education graduate-level transcripts are provided by regionally accredited university partners
- Pay as You Learn Payment Plans to make it easier on your wallet
- Course Bundles, New Customer Discounts, Group Savings, and Multicourse Discounts offer ways to save every day
- Curated resources including Teaching Channel videos and K12 Hub content
Earning the Trust and Loyalty of Teachers
We consistently seek feedback from our learners in an effort to improve and grow. Rest assured, we know you are trusting in us to provide you with an amazing experience and we always strive to exceed your expectations.
- 4.7/5 star average rating on individual course experience
- 98% overall customer satisfaction
- 92% of survey respondents find us to be very good or outstanding on topic variety
- 95% of registrants find our courses to be very good or outstanding when considering applicability to the classroom
- Instructor grading and feedback were rated as very good or outstanding by 94% of survey respondents
Free Resources are a Click Away
We’ve incorporated Teacher Resources from Advancement Courses into our K12 Hub. Thousands of free resources created by fellow educators are available for your perusal.
- Downloadables, eBooks, blog posts running the gamut of today’s most pressing educational hot topics
- Access to Teaching Channel Talks podcast, a 20-30 minute podcast hosted by our Chief Academic Officer, Dr. Wendy Amato
- Microlearning through popular short-form videos filmed in classrooms around the country highlighting strategies or asking thought-provoking questions
- Dozens of on-demand webinars, many offering a certificate of completion
Discover Your Next Course Today
Join the Education Evolution with Teaching Channel.
We're in This Together
Teaching Channel offers innovative graduate-level, continuing education courses on the topics you need. They are available whenever and wherever you need and all at a great value with flexible payment options. You’re in control of your career. Why wait? Let’s get started.
Graduate-Level, Continuing Education Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
You will still be accessing your course in eClassroom, however, you will be taking a different path to get there.
Teaching Channel uses a Single Sign On process. You sign into your Teaching Channel account and you will access your current courses and your entire course history.
First, on or after August 10, you’ll need to Activate your Account by setting your password. You only need to do this one time.
Once you have reset your password, you can return at any time to Teaching Channel and Login by clicking on Login and scrolling to the Course and Account link in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
In working together with the Advancement Courses team, we have recreated your Advancement Course account in Teaching Channel. You will no longer have the ability to view your previous courses in your Advancement Courses account. When you “Activate” your account on or after August 10, you will be setting your own personalized password so that you can easily access all the benefits of a Teaching Channel account.
Teaching Channel uses a process called Single Sign On. What this means is when you sign into your Teaching Channel account, you can get everything you need from one space.
- Access to the courses or courses in which you are enrolled
- View your course history
- Ability to print letters of completion or course receipts
- Create and build groups to enjoy fantastic savings
Please connect with one of our Learning Advisors. They will be able to help you find the most similar course and walk you through a few of our best recommendations for streamlining the district pre-approval process.
The transcript approval process for completed Advancement Courses has not changed. Please visit the Transcripts page for instructions for the university partner for which you were enrolled.
Make sure you have activated your account with Teaching Channel.
Once you have activated your account, you can login at Teaching Channel by clicking the link or visiting TeachingChannel.com, clicking the Login button, and scrolling down to Course and Account Access.
Once you’ve logged in, look for your personalized Welcome link in the top right-hand corner where you can scroll down and select the option “My Advancement Courses”. This is where you will be able to find current and past course enrollment information.
We know change can be a challenge, but we are here to help. We have combined our Learning Advisors and Support teams to best support you during this transition. The quickest way to connect is through our Online Chat button found in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Or, you can always email us at [email protected].
If you are currently enrolled in a course that lives in eClassroom, continue to connect with your instructor as you have in the past. We are a unified team working hard to make this transition as seamless as possible for you as an educator.