Customized Professional Development for Small Districts
Pick and choose from a wide range of courses, programs and video tools that match your district’s strategic plan and learning goals.
By Teachers, For Teachers
When we say we understand your needs at Teaching Channel, we mean it. Our team is comprised of hundreds of educators who create learning experiences that help teachers thrive and perform at their best. We’ve been where you are and can’t wait to help your district achieve more.
Investing in the right tools for your teachers increases teacher engagement and retention by giving them the support they need to accomplish more in the classroom.
Professional development courses and learning experiences matched to your teachers' needs
1,500+ videos of award-winning teachers sharing their classroom strategies and techniques
Video coaching to support self-reflection, peer feedback, mentoring and teacher growth
EVOLVE: Professional Development on Demand
If your goal is to support each teacher’s unique needs, our flexible catalog of EVOLVE professional development courses provides high-impact learning at a price point that works within your budget.
- Customize programs to your district’s unique needs
- Plan your next PD day by working with our curriculum and instruction team – onsite or virtual
- Give your teachers choice by letting them select the courses that best support their growth goals
- Combine hours-only courses with graduate credit courses to support your teachers’ professional growth and career advancement
ENGAGE Video Library: 1500+ Exemplar Videos
Expand your teachers’ horizons by widening their access to exemplary teaching. Teachers can feel isolated only knowing what happens within their own classroom walls or school building. With ENGAGE Video Library, your teachers have unlimited access to best-in-class teaching across the U.S. and beyond. Just a few clicks can trigger new approaches and ideas to be implemented the very next day.
- Searchable by topics, grade level and subject matter
- Use videos as discussion prompts for your professional learning communities
- New videos are added monthly to support today’s classroom needs
ENGAGE Feedback: Video Coaching
Instructional coaching is key to educator growth. Facilitate this growth with ENGAGE Feedback. This video platform allows your teachers to see what is working well in their classroom and what can be improved. And it works just as well as a coaching tool, making it easy for others to provide direct feedback.
- No expensive equipment is required: a cell phone camera and our easy-to-use app are all that’s needed
- Simplify your world: teachers upload their videos so you can provide meaningful feedback on your time
- Connect your teachers virtually, across buildings, districts or states to facilitate team-building and collaboration
Learn More About Our Solutions
Simple Ways to Use Video & Self-Reflection to Grow Professionally
This eBook includes a framework for reflection and features four prominent education voices' thoughts on fresh ways to...
How to Create a Teacher Coaching Program that Works
Learn why professional learning supported by instructional coaching must be intentionally designed.
Playbook for School & District Leaders
Video gives coaches and athletes the same thing that all educators want— and need: relevant, actionable feedback that...
Teaching Channel is a division of K12 Coalition, an organization whose mission is of Teaching for the Greater Good. Our wide-ranging products and services help solve the complex challenges that can hinder teacher recruitment, morale, performance and classroom impact. From alternative certification to continuing education and professional development to custom solutions for schools and institutions, we are a group of educators from diverse backgrounds and professional experiences committed to making a difference in our schools and kids’ lives.