Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to Google™ Apps as valid educational tools.
- Evaluate your ability to meet digital age standards of practice set forth by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
- Design innovative learning experiences that integrate technology in meaningful ways.
- Explain how technology is being used in classrooms to support and extend student learning.
- Demonstrate the use of features and functions of the following Google™ tools: Drive, Chrome, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, and Sites.