Customized Professional Development for Large Districts
By Teachers, For Teachers
In a large district, teacher and student needs often vary throughout your schools. Customize Professional Development to meet each unique school’s or educator’s needs.
Amplify the impact of your instructional coaches through the power of video. Reduce the time needed to travel between buildings and maximize impact with consistent and meaningful feedback.
Provide efficient and effective new teacher training and substitute teacher preparation with a turnkey solution improving job satisfaction and retention.
EVOLVE: Professional Development on Demand
- Give your teachers choice by letting them select the courses that best support their growth goals
- Customize offerings to your district’s unique needs and goals
- Choose the modality that’s best for your teachers’ schedules and your budget: on-demand, via webinar, or in person
- Provide hours-only courses while supporting your teachers’ professional growth and career advancement goals through flex credit courses
The Teaching Channel Platform: Video Coaching & Video Library
The platform allows your teachers to see what is working well in their classroom and what can be improved. Using video as the basis, teaming with Instructional Coaches, or creating Professional Learning Communities, instills a sense of community and support that will change the culture of your district to one of support and continuous improvement. Our library of 1,600+ exemplar videos, allows your teachers to see beyond their classroom walls and experience best-in-class teaching across grade levels and subject areas.
- Connect your teachers virtually, across buildings, to facilitate team-building, sharing of instructional techniques, and collaboration
- Instructional Coaches can easily review videos together to ensure consistency
- An ever-growing library of videos provides strategies for your teaching teams that can be used in the classroom the very next day.
EQUIP New Teacher Development & Substitute Teacher Preparation
Empower your new teachers and substitute teachers through skill-building and increased confidence in the classroom. Through asynchronous and synchronous learning, educators are empowered with flexibility and growth to become the teacher they strive to be. Improve retention and reduce the churn of new teachers and substitute teachers by providing the necessary support designed to help your educators feel successful in the classroom.
- Programs developed by seasoned educators
- Strategies for key topics such as classroom management and building student relationships
- Resources and ideas that can immediately be put to use in the classrooms
- Access to the video library and 1500+ videos providing examples and inspiration from award-winning teachers with just a few simple clicks
Learn More About Our Solutions
This eBook includes a framework for reflection and features four prominent education voices' thoughts on fresh ways to...
Learn why professional learning supported by instructional coaching must be intentionally designed.