Pictured Above: Members of the Learners Edge team at our November fun committeeevent, curling at the Chaska Curling Club. We’re grateful to report there were no curling injuries!
Thanksgiving is upon us and here at Learners Edge we thought it would be a great time to reflect about what we are grateful for. Below is a list from a fewof our “Edge” employees.
I am grateful for…
- Family, friends & my health- Lien D.
- A warm house, a gracious heart- Dawn B.
- I am thankful for my health, and my family and friends- including the furry ones- Julie Y.
- My health and the love of family and friends- Joe C.
- Great friends, a fire on a chilly night, holiday dinners with friends- Karin K.
- So many things: family, friends and good health- Niki N.
- Nature and creativity, and the opportunity to celebrate the good things in life with others- Molly K.
- Family and friends- Deb S.
- Sunshine, dogs, and great teachers who go the extra mile to make learning fun for students! – Nancy L.
- Crutches and aircasts, daughters who make me laugh- Susie L.
- So many things…but I am extremely thankful for laughter. One of my favorite things is being able to make others laugh and being able to laugh myself. I swear it has healing powers! – Keely S
- Bare Toasted Coconut Chips- makes you feel like you’re in the tropics even if it’s snowing.- Jenny O.
- I am thankful for warm fires, freshly fallen snow, being able to have a career and a family life and being able to take the time to spend holidays with the ones I love. -Katie S.
Most importantly, all of us atLearners Edge are thankful for our valuable customers and for the differences you make in children’slives on a daily basis- both big and small.
We hope you have an opportunityto reflect on what you are grateful for – feel free to share in the comments below. And remember…
-Teaching Channel Staff.