It’s 4th of July weekend and we know you will find a cozy spot next to a bonfire, on a dock, or at the beach to relax and read a good book!
We asked the team at Learners Edge to share what they’re reading.
Here is our list:
- Julie and Barb are reading A Man Called Ove, Fredrick Backman
- Elise is reading Second Hand Hounds
- Molly is reading Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- (Lily (Molly’s 11 year old daughter) is reading The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Bradley)
- Susanne is reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
- Karin is reading How to Be Here by Rob Bell
- Dawn is reading A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Shawn is reading A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
- Lien is reading The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Jeff is reading Destiny by J.D. Jakes
- Joe is reading The Four Disciplines of Execution by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey and Jim Huling
- Jill is reading The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
What’s on your summer reading list?
Learners Edge is passionately committed to providing you with continuing education coursework, materials, and tools that will help you succeed in your classroom and in your career.
Offering more than 100 print-based or online courses for teachers, you can earn the graduate credit you need for salary advancement and meet your professional development needs. Contact us today to get started!