We are grateful to all of our blog subscribers and readers. This year our blog views have grown from 45,000 total views in 2016 to over 116,000 views in 2017 and we owe our tremendous growth to our readers like you! As 2017 comes to a close we thought it would be a great time to take a look back at some of our most popular blogs over this past year. Which of these have you read?
- 10 Strategies for Dealing with Difficult Parents
- What is Your Ideal Classroom?
- 10 Ways to Encourage Students to Read
- How to Make a Parent Phone Call
- Classroom Management- Set Expectations, Not Rules
- How to Build Self-Confidence & Self-Discipline in Students
- How to Incorporate March Madness Into Your Classroom
- 4 Ways to Create a Classroom Community
- Classroom Technology- Using Technology to Increase Student Learning
- Trauma Informed Teaching
It has been fun looking through our top blog posts for 2017. We hope you find the strategies and ideas within these blogs beneficial for your classroom.
Looking ahead into 2018, we would love to continue sharing strateiges and content that you love through our Chalk blog.What do you want to see from us? Is there any particular topic that you want us to cover?Let us know!
Learners Edge is passionately committed to providing you with continuing education coursework, materials, and tools that will help you succeed in your classroom and in your career.
Offering more than 100 print-based or online courses for teachers, you can earn the graduate credit you need for salary advancement and meet your professional development needs. Contact us today to get started!