Today marks the opening of our Fall 2017 Session and we are thrilled to release a whole new slate of courses to tempt your PD palate. Check out our 11 new course offerings!
- 800:Hit “Play” for Podcasts (1 credit):Learn how podcasting can breathe new life and engagement into your classroom!
- 801: Extensions for Education: Accessorize Your Google Chrome Browser (1 credit):Use Chrome Extensions to broaden engagement and empowerment for all students.
- 802: YouTube in the Classroom: Beyond Cute Cat Videos (1 credit): Make every day “movie day” by incorporating engaging video content into your lessons.
- 5005: The Road to School Improvement(3 credits) :Explore new ways to improve culture, climate, communication, and achievement in your building.
- 5085: Get That Grant! Grant Writing for Teachers (3 credits):Dig into grant writing and fund your great ideas!
- 5007: Trauma-Sensitive Teaching: Helping Students Overcome Adverse Experiences (3 credits):Become aware of trauma’s effect on students, and how you can adjust your teaching to allow those students to thrive.
- 5008: Ready to Learn through Self-Regulation (3 credits):Teach students how to learn by implementing self-regulation skills to develop study habits, thinking strategies, and reflection practices.
- 5006: Building Peace Through Restorative Practices in Schools (3 credits):Learn how to formulate resolution through healthy classroom relationships and proven strategies for respectful reactions to behavior issues.
- 5015: Writer’s Workshop: Engaging Students Using Mentor Texts and Writer’s Notebook (3 credits):Unlock the secrets to success in the Writer’s Workshop!
- 5035: Using Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in Lesson Planning: Reach Every Kid (3 credits):Ensure that your classroom is truly inclusive in approach, activities, and assessment.
- 997: Tech Study (3 credits):A long awaited counterpart to our I-Course, this independent study allows you to examine a tech tool of your choice.
Excited? We sure are. Contact us if you have any questions about courses. We look forward to engaging you!
***Learners Edge is passionately committed to providing you with continuing education coursework, materials, and tools that will help you succeed in your classroom and in your career.Offering more than 100 print-based or online courses for teachers, you can earn the graduate credit you need for salary advancement and meet your professional development needs. Contact us today to get started!