Since joining Twitter, I’ve come to love the small bites of learning I can grab in just a few minutes of scrolling. Whether it’s a quick tech tip, classroom management strategy, or student project idea, Twitter is a gold mine! Follow our short list of favorite tip-sharing teachers for PD on demand in the comfort of your home, and scroll through this list of top tips to try tomorrow!
1. Create Outside-the-Box Assessments with the Eduprotocols “Number Mania” Activity
2. Spark Dialogue with the Dice Talk Game
3. Use Hexagonal Thinking to Help Students Make Deep Connections
4. Bookmark this Mega List of Virtual Field Trips
5. Go Digital with Your Lesson Plans
For more quick tips like this, follow @TeachingChannel. And for a deeper dive into best practices for tech implementation check out one of our Technology courses: