Learners Edge and ISTE
Our ISTE Approved Courses
- One Stop Shop: Online Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides and Forms for your Classroom
- Digital Tools in the Connected Classroom
- Teaching with Video to Support Digital Classroom Success
- Integrating Innovative Classroom Technology
- Making the Shift to Blended Learning in Your Classroom
- Docs, Slides, and Forms in the Classroom: Your Next Level Google Guide
- Create and Captivate: Using Online Presentations to Teach
- Teaching Online with Equity in Mind
- Enhancing Formative Assessment Practices with Technology
- The Keys to a Connected Google Classroom
- Technology on the Move, Best Practices for Balancing Movement and Technology
- Exploring the Impact of Social Media on Students, Wellness, and Society
- Teaching Media Literacy in a Fake News World
- Project Based Learning for the Digital Age
- Cultivating Digital Citizenship in Today’s Classroom
- Teaching with Immersive Technologies
- Google Tools to Up Your Classroom Game (this course is only available during Fast Track session dates)
What is ISTE?
There are 7 standards to meet:
Looking for More Tech Resources?
Download Our Tech Essentials eBook
The role of technology has rapidly shifted from a novelty device to an indispensable learning tool. Students used to simply play games like Oregon Trail or Number Munchers and now they’re creating presentations and coding their own programs. Over the years, educators have worked to keep up with these shifts, finding ways to use this new and ever-evolving technology to engage learners and deliver educational content. Download Tech Essentials for the Classroom: Best Practices, Specific Strategies, and Top Tools and share it with your colleagues.