A Tremendous Value - ACE 3-Course Bundle
ACE 3-Course Bundle
Our exclusive partnership with American College of Education delivers significant savings on graduate-level continuing education courses. Whether you want to advance your salary, obtain a master’s or doctoral degree or renew your license, this is a great opportunity to achieve your goals at a lower cost. You can create your own or choose from our pre-selected bundles below.
Here's How it Works:
- $1,236 for three, 3-credit graduate-level courses
- A savings of $189
- Pay As You Learn payment plan available
- 300+ courses to choose from with one year to select and register
- Complete your courses based on the session due dates in which you register
- Use your 9 credits in multiple ways
- Advance your career and salary
- Meet license renewal requirements
- Apply toward an ACE master’s or doctoral degree
Explore Our Pre-Selected Course Bundle Options
If you are looking for a 3-course bundle in a specific content area, we may have the perfect option for you! We have created six new pre-selected 3-course bundles in relevant topic areas such as New Teachers, Teaching Strategies, Connect and Engage, Leadership, and Technology.
With the Bookless Bundle, convenience is the name of the game. All resources for the Bookless Bundle are embedded within each course so there’s no waiting for a text to arrive. When you’re ready to get started, log in and start learning.
New Teacher Bundle
The New Teacher Bundle provides educators that are new to the profession with a comprehensive overview of foundational principles that will enable improved student learning and long-term success.
Teaching Strategy Refresh Bundle
The Teaching Strategy Refresh Bundle will inspire new approaches to teaching and give you practical strategies to reinvigorate your instruction.
Connect and Engage Bundle
The Connect and Engage Bundle will provide a framework for establishing deeper, more impactful connections with your students while accelerating learning.
Leadership Empowerment Bundle
The Leadership Empowerment Bundle will inspire new ways of thinking about authentic leadership and empower individuals to become effective and influential leaders.
Techie Teacher Bundle
The Techie Teacher Bundle offers a comprehensive and practical guide to integrating technology in the classroom, providing you with the tools and strategies they need to engage and inspire their students.
3-Course Bundle = 25% Progress Toward an ACE Master's
The news gets better. Our partnership with American College of Education enables you to transfer up to nine of your hard-earned Teaching Channel credits toward select M.Ed. and Ed.D programs. For those seeking a master’s degree, that means you are 25 percent done.
ACE is Top Ranked Nationally
- #1 in ESL/BL
- #1 in STEM Education
- #1 in Health/Wellness Education
- #2 in Ed Tech
- #2 in Ed Leadership
- #2 in Literacy
- #3 in Curriculum and Instruction
- #4 in Teacher Leadership
- #4 in Doctorate-level Leadership
- #5 in Advanced Studies
- #6 in Elementary Education
American College of Education offers a full array of advanced degree options and ranks third(1) in the nation for most M.Ed. degrees conferred. It stands apart from other Higher Ed institutions for its low-cost, high-value programs, putting an advanced degree within reach of teachers across the country.
- Obtain your master’s for under $10,000(2)
- That compares with the national average of
$55,200 for M.Ed. degrees*
- 26 master’s programs
- 6 doctoral programs
Pay As You Learn
By choosing the ACE 3-Course Bundle, you’ll save $63 per course for a total savings of $189. Pay in full or take advantage of our 12-month payment plan by selecting Pay as You Learn at checkout and get started with your first monthly payment, that’s $103 per month! A $35 payment plan processing fee is charged at the time of purchase.
Please note: the ACE 3-course bundle may not be combined with group pricing or any other discounts. Fast Track and Hybrid/Blended Learning courses are not eligible for Bundle purchases.
(1) Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), Integrated IPEDS Data All Education Master’s Degrees (CIP 13.00)
(2) Individual cost may vary based on program selection, transfer credit acceptance, satisfactory academic progress, or receipt of individual scholarship or grant funds