Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about meaningful relationships with students to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Analyze the research to understand why relationship-building creates successful learning.
- Set an intention to implement a new-to-you strategy for building relationships with students.
- Describe ways to provide learner agency for your students.
- List ideas for incorporating humor in your classroom.
- Create 5 statements of productive praise for use with your students.