Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about school leadership to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explain ways in which you can grow as a school leader.
- Compose a letter advocating for additional support for faculty and staff.
- Articulate ideas for effective professional development (PD).
- Explore ways to improve communication.
- Analyze information focused on applying Social Emotional Learning (SEL) as a school leader.