Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about preparing students for the workforce to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explore strategies for teaching students about career readiness.
- Learn the differences between college and trade school and what careers will be viable in the future.
- Teach students the importance of exploring their own work values and preferences.
- Design a career development lesson plan to guide students in planning their futures.
- Collaborate with a colleague to discuss ways to creatively teach students about career readiness.