Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about engaging students in PE to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Define intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for your learners.
- Identify students’ unique PE needs and differentiate instructional design based on those needs.
- Organize intentional opportunities that promote lifelong participation in and enjoyment of physical activity.
- Reflect, in writing, on PE advocacy opportunities that will support students.
- Develop strategies and activities that boost student engagement in physical education.