Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about art classroom management, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Understand the impact of culturally responsive teaching practices while developing relationships with students that explore their unique strengths, interests, and challenges.
- Develop strategies that foster creativity while maintaining a positive and productive learning environment.
- Develop strategies for establishing consistent rules and routines that focus on learning.
- Explore strategies designed to establish healthy communication dynamics.
- Analyze practical art education strategies for successful classroom management routines.