Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about planning and implementing interactive read aloud to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Analyze research-based components of interactive read aloud.
- Develop a resource to support planning and implementation of think alouds.
- Reflect on how text selection can support social-emotional learning, as well as equity and inclusion.
- Synthesize new learning to develop a final project focused on interactive read aloud.