Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about using games with multilingual learners, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Describe the advantages of using games in the classroom.
- Explain opportunities and challenges for both game-based learning and gamification.
- Determine how to incorporate games within a lesson for multilingual learners.
- Discuss strategies that will allow for successful implementation of game-based learning or gamification in the multilingual classroom.