Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about yoga to enhance student focus and health to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design a series of lessons, plan an initiative, or create a presentation, to teach the benefits of practicing yoga and mindfulness with students.
- Collaborate with a colleague to discuss the benefits of yoga for students.
- Implement a mindfulness meditation routine to improve student focus and health.
- Challenge the status quo related to using yoga with students by shifting personal paradigms.