Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to great teaching to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Explain, in writing what it means to be a great teacher.
- Summarize, in writing, the attributes, characteristics, and skills of great teachers.
- Describe, in writing, methods and strategies for great teaching.
- Develop a presentation, survey, book review or research paper outlining the attributes and skills of great teachers.