Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about implementing Google Forms and Sheets to describe assumptions and
insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to
professional education practice and growth.
- Design or remix a Google Form and Sheet to address a specific need in your teacher
workflow or classroom environment.
- Collaborate with a colleague to co-create a Form or Sheet, or design a collaborative help
document to support new learning for a colleague.
- Explore and install Add-ons from the Google Workspace Marketplace to enhance the
functionality of Forms and Sheets.
- Challenge the status quo by designing a plan to layer, or App Smash, digital tools to create
improved student projects and enable increased teacher productivity.