Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about arts integration, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners,
researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice
- Design arts integrated lessons with core content and 3 arts areas.
- Collaborate with students to create a safe classroom environment that fosters creativity,
equity, and inclusion.
- Implement arts experiences that meet students’ individual needs with differentiation and
Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
- Challenge the status quo related to assessment and/or inclusion of the arts in the curriculum by developing a rationale for arts integration.