Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to social good to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design conversational entry points using United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals to assist students establish their purpose in taking social action for good.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate on the planning and design of global projects for social good and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Implement Define Success or Prepare Your Pitch plan to measure the potential impact of projects for social good.
- Develop students that challenge the status quo as they learn to measure the influence of social media, the effects of social good, and their impact as global collaborators.