Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to innovation in teaching and learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design a series of activities and lessons that leverage innovative problem solving and offer fresh approaches to standard instruction.
- Prepare an activity to collaborate with teachers from other content areas on an interdisciplinary, learner-centered event or project.
- Implement a carefully developed plan that moves members of the larger school community towards innovative practices that support student outcomes.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to the ways students approach self-directed learning using innovation