Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to humanizing distance learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design activities that encourage students to explore their identity and humanity.
- Prepare a collaborative conversation with a colleague about identity and the telling of one’s story.
- Implement a distance learning student schedule, emotional check-in strategy, gratitude practice, or teacher justice practice.
- Develop an action plan that supports a resilient classroom culture.