Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to authentic learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design authentic, real world instructional plans including 21st century skill-based, project-based, problem-based, and case-based learning opportunities.
- Create a professional learning opportunity to challenge the status quo related to authentic, real world learning at an individual, classroom, building or district level.
- Develop inquiry skills through a question formulation technique and plan for use of the technique with students and/or colleagues.
- Analyze, in writing, lessons for necessary components of authentic learning.