Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to blended learning, describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Develop a comprehensive roadmap to guide the launch of your blended learning initiative.
- Explore, identify, and implement digital tools including Screencastify and Hyperdocs to support learning objectives.
- Design a learning activity for either student or adult learners using one of the blended learning models introduced in the course.
- Create assessment resources to help inform a personalized instructional approach.