Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to technology integration to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design lessons using the SAMR framework to infuse meaningful technology into learning activities.
- Evaluate your current teaching practices against the ISTE Standards for Students and Educators.
- Identify digital tools to help students construct knowledge, communicate creatively and build agency.
- Develop an action plan to teach necessary digital citizenship and safety skills.
- Analyze and develop uses for online resources that support students with special needs and those with limited English proficiency.